Friday, October 18, 2019

Homecoming Dates and The Ethics of a Soulja Boy-Chris Brown Fight or Wrestling Match

I'd feel happier in later years, the State University of Iowa spent their Homecoming Date Wiser on Middle Tennessee and Rick "I've Never Been Outright Conference Champion Ever" Stockstill and don't you dare add "And Morty" for Jokes, either than the slimy James Franklin and We Hate Penn State and my other bone, almost being shown 71 for Nebraska's Bowl Record, Purdue.

I'd feel like Grandmas and Great Grandmas know everything about Homecoming Dates whether their honest or chase tail and badger Minority Female Teachers, which are smaller than the general population of Western, Iowa. They, sadly, are not wrong, and I'd still bargain for a Labor Day or a Homecoming Iowa Iowa State home Game on the Old Capital like it was a bigger Johnson County Fair.

I really wonder what would the ethics of a Soulja Boy-Chris Brown Fight Be? I'd rather pump up those that need Boxing or Pro Wrestling to keep their kids in Safe Schools, and we are getting in that habit, and that is not good.

I don't know if we'd restart the Calendar Board or the Television Season (3rd Monday in September to Wednesday Before Memorial Day) Board, because I am not in any mood for jokes, either. Would we be likelier to be pumped to Rocky Top for their Profits because I wouldn't dare Coastal Carolina to their school for fun, even if they became an Atlantic Texas, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...