Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Being Fanboys in a Standoff is not a Good Image

I feel like in bad habits, to standoff serious matters to every freedom loving and ethics loving person is being Fanboys with a serious hearing and starting down the Standoff is not a good image.

I am not here to be political, nor have a Stone Cold Steve Austin Flip prior to the Stone Cold Stunner. There is a sense of jeopardy we are playing with, and I don't mean Jeopardy James nearly overtaking our Summer and Fall, either.

I'd admit I'd have more fun with the Ironhead, but, all I see is Ironheadaches. That is not a good image, and it is less good of an image when we went from "I Learned About Drinking and Driving From (Tragic Hero Here)" to having to standoff for our President when the Free World's Orbit has been stood off already.

When this Work Day is done, people don't want the same thing they'd deal with on the road back home. I am the farthest thing from Sage, only because I'd want to jaunt, jaunt, jaunt no matter what rather than be a Helicopter against my territory.

The sense of joy would trump any sense of entitlement with me, as I'd sense real joy more than wanting to sense real pain. I'd be smart enough to know the values of Diesel and Lead rather than jaunt Cars for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...