Friday, October 4, 2019

Could a Whelen West Series Happen?

I'd feel better if we had a Whelen West Series rhyme like the Winston West Series, partially because Menards nor an ARCA Independent has been well received in the Western United States. It would have to be an equal name for the Eastern Counterparts as well.

Sadly, we do not have anything to offer or give. I'd like to see with the Social Boards, the other championships, like the Whelen Wheelman or Lady of the Race, among other things.

I don't know if there are other spokes or outgrowths to be happening in the future. Small sponsors could only do so much and so do conversely big sponsors. I feel the big lament is the derth of local racing and we couldn't fix things totally with Legends Cars.

Whatever we'd get, we'd better get something good out of it because I'd like to see Major Bonuses for certain venue wins, and we'd be tighter to one distorted guitar but not the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...