Tuesday, October 22, 2019

I Wouldn't Want to Lose a Rivalry Weekend and Was it Jennifer Aniston where Jeff Gordon was in Saturday Night Live?

I will close out today with a Double Post, and I'd think Clinton and/or Burlington would raise cane after a while with the UAB Treatment in Professional Baseball. Even if I'd lived in those towns, I'd still rally for home. But, I'd feel where Clinton could be chopped is where the Disability Act would only have them renovate, and Burlington would be stuck with one of the oldest unaltered in Major League Baseball for Stadium, including ADA Nip and Tucks.

Richmond in the International League would feel a lot better than Wichita in Triple A. I am wondering why a Bad Name would make it easier to unemploy New Orleans and in irony, they are the lone American Association Final 8 to be Unemployed.

I don't dig into Saturday Night Live History, but, did Jennifer Aniston turn down what was Jeff Gordon's Saturday Night Live Appearance? I don't know if even now, Jeff Gordon would know what to do with White Whale Studio Audience, but, I don't know if Rachel's Baby Arc hooked and lined a Saturday Night Live appearance.

I could be proven wrong, but, I don't think I'd throw Gasoline Alley of Theories around for no good reason, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...