Friday, October 25, 2019

Sectors 7G Fatigue: I'd Love to Know How these Powerhouse Programs Fell Off

I feel the bad thing we are left with in this period is having to clean out or eliminate China Snydromes. I would pin the tail on the Basketball Community, more so than not, which has drug the Olympic Community down, and it would variate from Consolidation, Waiting for a Program, and my personal favorite, hotheads who couldn't hold it together.

I'm not happy or comfortable with the Depeche Mode of Emotionality or the Change in Program Methodology, like Duke was a Bigger Mid-Major in who they'd brought to School. Coach K would not be as easy to mimic as Popovich and being a Ol' Roy Guy myself, I doubt he'd want to be aped like every year in School.

I'd feed off expectations and I'd feel just like our Wrestling and Ice Hockey, we'd played fast and loose with our faculty when would leader was down. Da Bulls under GarPax are bridged, good and not good, by Derrick Rose, and he did not and still does not have good social skills. For as much Bull, literal and proverbial, we have Evansville a Generation without NCAA in their House, Arkansas not be 40 Minutes anymore, Missouri not be academic but more the 55 K, Iowa repressed by Fire Fran and the leaders that enable that zoo, among others.

Where is the fun in all of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...