Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The State Should Practice Accountability

I feel since the King Surge, our state's habit of unaccountability has worsened. Being dented RAGBRAI L, or 50 is not a good feeling, and I'd feel if it was left to Corporate Sponsorship, it wouldn't be the same family.

Our state will be 175 in 3 Years and State University would be 175 Not Even 60 Days Later. I don't want a Marion to Washington, Alburnett to Mount Vernon, or Clemson to Tennessee flip in character. In 3 Years, Billie Eilish would have her hot and dark 18th Birthday and having to canal her 19th and 20th Birthday and Christmas before her 21st Meant 21st Birthday in 2022.

For all we know, a West Liberty Comet would have gone from beating Iowa City West to Legal Problems keeping them out of the house and a West Liberty Belle would go from Potential Hawkeye to Teen Mom and Stat instead of Homecoming and Prom Date. (Sadly, that all really happened before and West Liberty is Comets wholly like Bellevue). Or, Bellevue would be rip the Bad Bar over the Captain or the Superintendo's Chair all over again and we'd be stuck with the most dangerous thing in High School Sports instead of model citizens.

I feel as Citizen and Role Model for Kids, I do not claim pride or perfection. But, Our Governor is not the Law is the Law, the Auditor before Rob Sand, Mary Mosiman, left our checkbook open and the 4 Stooges (Nick,Nock, Jamison and Boulton) are leaving our state out of pocket for NCAA Issues.

Chinese New Year Numbers would be bad news in a Big City. The only level way to take handouts is if you where starving, and protocol's protocol. I don't know if Uncle Sam's Reject lit up a better Cy-Hawk than the one we got, or Vodka Samm or Vodka Slams would be regular occurances around here, but, I feel like I don't want to even consider carrying my person or people the wrong way if I was 200 even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...