Thursday, October 3, 2019

Grinnell Football Would Need 6,7,8 and 9 Man Football Players to Revitalize the Program

Nothing good comes out of Homecomings and Rivalries Passing You and Your School by. I've stated I'd hate how Grinnell College cancelled the balance of the 2019 Season with being 17 Games Under .500 (North Cedar was 13 Games Under .500 from 2015-2018) and I am mad that the Bitter Pill of the Sister School Cornell College would make the Playoffs without Grinnell.

The 6,7,8 and 9 Man Football Player Recruiting Strategy is NOT a Comic View. It would be having to see if someone's Big School would be spared from Cleaning Fish Tanks when they should be enjoying things, and we'd have a Small School Championship better than Nebraska.

It would take a lot of cajoling to but the ranchers out of spending their fuel to Iowa and Iowa State Tickets, if that is an option. I don't know if Duke coming to the Pioneer Prairie to put out the hypereclectic fires that eat the Interstate up and alive like Peter Frampton rocked out their Fieldhouse.

I'd look outrageous if Grinnell outrecruited Mississippi. That would be a larger than life burn and that would not be fun. We'd have to speak for the Jewel and at least have to think of someone coherent or ethical for Homecoming. (I'd stick my neck out for Coach Cutcliffe's Duke Blue Devils to get full national everything to come to Grinnell.)

I don't know if this is a mast board for the Coldest Winter in Small Iowa College History, but, it would be epic if a Cy Fair Alum brought his talent to the Prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...