Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Marcus Ericcson's Promotion to Ganassi is Not Cool

I feel that Ganassi should have moved their way to get Hinchcliffe. I don't think James Hinchcliffe wants to be McLaren and he really wants to be a Honda. I feel the rogue of Marcus Ericcson's Promotion is making a joke out of a joke.

First of all, Ericcson's Situational Awareness is making Nelson Piquet look All Time Greater and that would annoy me on so many levels. I don't think actual Plebs actually taking up space because Get Rich Quick Energy pissed off all 5 Spice Girls would solve anything in banking Scott and Larry Dixon to Red Bull.

Marcus Ericcson's Situational Awareness, or the lack of it, is akin to a Worsened Dale Jarrett Caution or having a Mark Dismore Wreck on Poorer Judgment. Dude should not be socially promoted and we had a year had Harding not been a Yuck!, we'd have Colton Herta be Double Crowned.

Dude only wants to Fall Forward. Ericcson is not a Running Back, and even if he was, he'd have no sense of the Valdosta Tigers Playbook or couldn't belt "Dear Mama" to free himself.

I really, really, wanted 237 Miles Per Hour Mother's Day to alleviate all the 1st World Problems and I really, really, don't want Dallara to hold the Chassis Contract with Crayolas and I'd rather'd have Halfway vs. Another Indianapolis 500 Day if it came to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...