Friday, October 18, 2019

Would Augustana College take their talents to Division I?

I feel there is not a Division I in the Quad City Area and I would feel as if my Guinea Pig would be tried on Augustana College taking their talents to the Big Division I after St. Thomas (MN). The ethics of having to pull a 10 Year Move in 5 like the Remorseless Gary "Hot Shoes" Balough's Batman, thinking he'd weave a 1995 Car in 1980, is unclear and untold.

What would eat up the MAC and Conference USA over is not necessarily the Image Ball, but, the surging ball that would break the barriers and cause problems later.

Other than having a quirky Minneapolis vs. St. Paul that would lend the fervency of a Iowa, Duluth, Wisconsin, and St. John's, I'd feel the QCA is notoriously underrepresented in Division I without driving the car. It would raise the esteem of the Illinois QCA, who had not had news dialing services for 2 Weeks last Summer, and keep the Iowa QCA under control, too.

This would be the 2050 Car in 2020 and people wouldn't know what to do with it. We don't know what to do with our telecom dials, either. If we had our 1970s Crispiness, 1990s Graphics and 2010s and Teens Oregon Neon in the Same Place, we'd really love it for the rest of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...