Saturday, February 5, 2022

A Man's Babies and Beauties are Non-Negotiable

 A Man's Babies and Beauties are Non-Negotiable. I feel that because Jason Jacoby holding Real Motorsports News hostage, Dan Snyder throwing around the Integrity of Football like a Tossed Salad, and if I was to see if Commissioner Goodell had any integrity, he wouldn't have let Michael Vick and Sean Payton back in like it was Clintonian, and Dave Portnoy reminds me of my Old Boss I had a While Back where he let the good times roll at the expense of putting a Community and a Family in a Crutch.

My favorite Cold Case Areas, where like this is healthy, is wanting to plow through the 1970's and 1980's, 2011-2012 and Nick Caracci,Jr. like a Snowplow. I feel like my Home Area of Eastern Iowa is Cursed like the Bambino and the Billy Goat.

I don't want to hold down negatively any meaningful business. Kanye reminds me of some of my Uncles and the Rub was they ran out of Money. Nothing is funny if your a Divorced Dad, and nothing is what they would generally expect, including up to and not limited to incarceration.

I feel the only good thing around Jason Jacoby is that Years of Prison would save the Greater Atlanta Area and us Stock Car and Auto Racing Fans. I don't know if it was me, but, I'd rather have a High School Kid with Values more than Jason Jacoby or another Character deliver my Pizzas.

I feel some of these Weirdos have fought and bit more than they could chew off. If I was a Woman, I wouldn't need a Man to buy me the World without knowing where on Earth, or the Sweet..Sweet.. What Carter Lost where the money came from.

Other than changing Mandatory Minimums or not having Home Cooking, that changed a Generation for Worse. I would not want Kids who the Death Penalty or SMU wouldn't apply to them running around my house!

No, Barry Switzer is not going to throw Whiskey Bottles to Silence Hecklers at Mount Mercy, because the Girls would not have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...