Friday, February 11, 2022

I am Big and Angry about Mount Vernon's Solon Hex!

 There is nothing that really burns up Eastern Iowa High School Sports Worse than Mount Vernon's Solon Hex. I could tell you the Night the Last Time Mount Vernon beat Solon: September 6th, 2002.

Not only in the Sweet, Sweet Love of the Pony Express, but, amid other things,I do not want this hex to be 25 or Go With the School!

Even though it is Crosstown down the Lincoln Highway, but, I still feel honked off! Even though I don't necessarily see How Many Next Years would we have, but, it is painful to look at.

It is not fun, not necessarily as a Mustang, but an Eastern Iowa Sports Fan, to see a Collection of Hexes like it was the Billy Goat and the Bambino.

I feel Plea Bargains are Fruitless and it is damaging to see the Hex Continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...