Saturday, February 5, 2022

I Would Have Done SRX Differently

 I would have done SRX differently and this would make my Head Explode. I think the Long Term Strategy, which Ray Evernham and Tony Stewart would beg to differ, besides giving Short and Dirt Tracks invaluable National TV Time, is going to combust should it hit Year 5 or Year 10.

I feel for as much as Knoxville was done greasy on Live TV, which its fans where mad about, and I would have tried to keep the Core 6 for Continuity Reasons, but, in reality, it is more of a TV Show than Survivor is a TV Show.

Would I have expected Darren Hagen-Bryan Santos III to keep away Scott Speed? I feel that casting key drivers would be a Problem, and I would command an IROC Grade Series and a Weekly Driver of the Year Standings.

That would be SRX's Downfall where if the Auto Racing Options started to get better and Tony Stewart felt his name was Spread too thin. Would have New Hampshire engaged the same? NO!

Not even close!

My commandment of having to do both an IROC Grade Series and a Weekly Driver of the Year would be a Bridge Further, with having to remake Detroit with Sports Cars that actually pass for Sports Cars, and a lot of that would include an IMSA-SCCA Truce Merger to Split the Road with a New Series, because Rubicon, Renee and 93 should have been if the Lady had Kids and became a Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...