Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Are We Due For Another "Death Before Disability" Period?

 I feel that as a Serious Question, are we due for another "Death Before Disability" Period? The phrase was a Late 1980's Disability Policy where at the time, the only real perk for being Disabled was getting a Break on Health Insurance, which is something Companies did not do at the time, and a Lot More People Didn't Have Health Insurance at the time.

I feel that as a Disabled Gentleman, I feel that being Swamped with everyone else's problems is a Big Problem. As a State, we here in Iowa where Leaders in Disability Law and I feel that we'd flunk for years after years it seems like.

There is no one giving away Fortunes, let alone Money. What riles me up is the $200 Pyramid of having to either be indifferent, or pull out of anywhere anything that does not look qualified or civil to begin with. I wouldn't necessarily want to know of wanting to having to Escape a Fire when your Life Is On the Line Already to Begin With, and worse, having to be Below Replacement like getting Nice Things wasn't on the radar.

You couldn't grub money, Disabled or Otherwise, especially if that scene makes you and your School or Ilk look bad. Fundraising Left and Right Causes More Problems than it solves and I swear that you can't just be Collecting Money in lieu of Working.

That is dangerous and I feel that it is a Bad Move. I'd feel my State has a Virtuous Reliance on "Other People's Money" and we never, ever did that. Some people would need a Secondary Post Office Box, especially if they are a Recognized Family Victim or Law Enforcement. If we did go about the Peter Griffin Route just to Yoink Something that Would be Reserved, that would be a Real Problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...