Thursday, February 3, 2022

Texas A and M is Trying to Buy National Championships Again!

 This is not funny and this goes right into Texas A and M needing to kick the RC Slocum Habit. Instead of National Championship Defenses, Texas A and M is trying to buy National Championships Again.

I feel that what bothers me is Jimbo Fisher. I don't think A and M would handle losses, because they are not afraid to Out-Money everyone, but, the problem is having Johnny Manziel tie up the Phone Lines for Years and the Suspicion from those Years has not gone away.

I feel Head Coaching is not a Joke. I find no humor that the Aggies are not committed to The Wrecking Crew and that is a Problem.

Just don't get me started on the Transfer Portal and the Lack of Leadership, because both go hand in hand. Everyone in Oklahoma is trying to go to Greener Pastures, and those Sooners who'd stay with the School are angrier and bitter.

Not everyone is a Place where they can contend for a National Championship or Playoff Position, and that is a Problem. All that money that went back into Scholarships will be Nil if you don't perform on the field or in the Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...