Friday, February 4, 2022

Kanye West is Dragging Divorce Court

 I feel mad that Kanye West is Dragging Divorce Court, and the Drag Down is Dragging Chicago and Chicagoland's Energy. I'd feel we'd be in a period of Not So Great Men who'd Fight and Bite Off More than they Can Chew.

The negative energy is flowing through Cedar Rapids like a River. No one really wants to Talk About Kanye, but, it feels our Pop Culture is a Detriment.

The detrimental energy is having someone Emotionally Unstable tied to a Legacy and that Instability is coming on down through the years. It is not a Joke and it takes a lot more to help someone who genuinely has nothing.

It has been a Dodgeball Energy for too long. The only thing I'd wanted to do was Run Quick Enough to not be hit by the Dodgeball.

That is not funny, especially when School Security was not Topic Everything. To me, I feel that it is nothing but pain when you can't perform and no one buys your stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...