Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Why is it Maura Murray's Case has Always Been Lost in the Media?

 This is not a new theory and I wouldn't like treading on Cold Cases, because they are my whole life here in Eastern Iowa, but, I feel like why is it Maura Murray's Case has Always Been Lost in the Media?

The case was serious enough, that 18 Years Ago at this time, it delayed the much ballyhooed 1st Black Ivy League President's Orientation. Worse, Mark Zuckerberg doubled down on Facebook and the consternation of that Publicity Stunt cuts too deep.

We've had a Cottage Industry of Podcasts and Shows just over the Murray and Other Cases and all of it was based on the Loss in the Media. When I expect to see Media, I'd expect to see Neighborhood or Community Fixtures, not Influencers who'd run amok.

It is a Toxic East that needs regulating! The narcolepsy of Yellow Journalism through the Years, which I can't call all of it Yellow, is stomach churning.

To think of it currently, we would have a 2 or 3 Time Olympian by now!

I feel mad that whenever there is a Cold Case, which that spun a New Generation on something they did not want or ask for, there'd have to be a Serious Focus on the Facts.

This bothers me because if it was Eastern Iowa instead of Vermont or New Hampshire, and the facts where Incomplete or Fudged, the Anger would have been Multi-Generational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...