Sunday, February 13, 2022

Are these Sim Racing Free Willies Running Amok Because of Jason Jacoby?

 I wonder are these Sim Racing Free Willies Running Amok Because of Jason Jacoby? Just because Mr. Jacoby is locked up doesn't mean New Willies have let loose. This is a Problem and a Liability and there are People who actually need Sim Racing For Income.

The trouble is Sim Racing is So New you don't have a Mike Helton or Benny Parsons to Stern "Don't Do This, Don't Do That" and Hell, even Companies Stern through Credit Checks.

I would still never forgive Jason Jacoby, and I would not visit him in Prison, either. Special Needs Money is hard to come by, too, and that means you'd have to play by the rules.

What I can't forgive is Veteran Leadership not picking up the Mantle. You don't want to let things Drift and Die and most of those people would say, "Peace Out, I'd Rather Do My Damon Hill or Eddie Hill in Real Life instead."

You can't Work From Home the Way some of these Sim Racers behave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...