Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Still Burned!

 I feel that generally, Dan Snyder would be a Bailee if it was any other time. I feel the Unaccountability of Washington DC begins and ends with Dan Snyder. I feel smoked more than burned over bad Behind the Scenes Stories.

You can't keep filing for Bankruptcy just to get New Money. I feel that where we are is we'd have a Scenario Where'd We'd Have #1 Offense, #1 Defense, and #1 Team like the Houston Oilers and we'd crate it early every year.

The Crate Burns are not invisible. I don't think it's helped that you don't have a Long Term Role Model for Kids since Sean Taylor, and that was 15 Years Ago. Dan Snyder and his Bastion of Poor Judgment has recolored the Nation's Capitol.

We can't ignore a Washington DC Losing Streak because of these shenanigans. I want so badly and madly an All Undefeated Super Bowl just to clean up the Garbage. Worse, the City doesn't even have the Same Self Esteem in Sports.

This is the Chocolate City and anywhere you turn, you see History! I do not see in Washington DC is accountability, and we'd turbocharge a Global GDP to Do Nothing! There has not been a Spectacular Draft Pick since RGIII came to Town and Left.

I feel that the Freeballing of FedEx Field is a Concern and I feel that FedEx Field was rushed into Service, because the Late Jack Kent Cooke hated Baltimore for Losing the Colts and wouldn't let go of the Ravens coming into town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...