Saturday, February 12, 2022

Mad that We Should Be Raised Better than We Are

 I would be mad, too, that Solon's Barstool Account calls Attention to Either Recent Alumni, Non-Alumni, or Current Students or Rival School Students Running these High School Barstool Accounts. And I take it very personally, especially if it's been 2 Pots of Coffee Since Mount Vernon beat Solon in High School Football.

And, a while longer since Mount Vernon and Solon had been a Full-On, Conference or District Annual. (Even though they tried to remedy it in 2010, they pulled back on it in 2012). I feel mad that we should be raised better than we are currently.

What would rile me up is using School Images or Likenesses to Mistreat Women, The Disabled and Homophobia. That is a serious problem, especially if there are Schools who are a Next Fall away from replenishing their roster and that would not be enough.

It is a lot of Entitlement and I feel that the Entitlement is not going to do us any good. I will be 37 Years Old This June and we are in the Worst Shape in a Lot of Things we have been in my lifetime.

I wouldn't want people just running around getting everything but a High School or College Diploma, which is problematic and upsetting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...