Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Why Can't We Replicate Grambling or Find No Nonsense Leaders?

 I feel that I don't like why we can't replicate Grambling or Find No Nonsense Leaders? It is easy to take a Joke, no matter how bad it is, as long as it is not School Security.

I feel fired up that A Man Doesn't Always Make a Decent In-Law, but, that is just me. I feel guilty that they wouldn't give Joker Phillips or the 5 Black Coaches of 2010 a Decade Long Fair Shake.

I was willing to give Kevin Sumlin a Chance until he turned into an Aggie and messed up the program.

It is not necessarily about Hiring Minority, it is about Hiring Character.

Some of these people don't do anything right regardless of who's around. And that is terrible.

No one has said, "Here, let's replicate an HBCU and keep the Pipeline Trucking!"

No one.

And, I would be the kind who's Wedding Song is 98 Degrees "I Do (Cherish You)" and I would still be angry if Screech rose like a Ghost, which he's since passed away, to steal my Girl.

Even if I was 27 and even if I had a Wife and Babies, my Wife and Babies would argue with me and that would be truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...