Thursday, February 3, 2022

The Only Way Barstool and Portnoy Know How to Do Things is Resorting to Violence

 The Only Way Barstool Sports and Dave Portnoy know how to do things is by Resorting to Violence. It is a hard word to admit, even though I am Autistic, but, Sports is not in Good Shape.

I don't like Sports being in Bad Shape. I feel that Tom Brady having to hold us with a 2nd Dynasty is Bad, and Dan Snyder hold us over like South Park didn't call him and Bruce Allen out was worse, and it would be funnier if Dan Snyder used Bankruptcy to get more Money he didn't deserve.

But, none of it is funny! Jason Jacoby is not funny, especially if we had a Groudswell of Motorsports News we would have gotten to sooner! I wouldn't have liked it at all if my Job or my Non-Profit was plugged endlessly!

The problem with Portnoy is personal! I've had a Not So Proud History of Men being Men and that includes Uncles, One of My Teachers, One of My Principals, and One of My Bosses! The moral here is there are no Morals.

I feel that these Extra-Curricular Activities are not necessarily fun, and sure, having to go to war In-House when there are Real Wars is not fun. I don't think the Portnoy Defense is going to be good, especially if he is an angry defender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...