Monday, February 14, 2022

Art Briles and Black Exploitation Get Together Like PB and J!

I feel that it breaks a lot of people's Valentine's Day that Art Briles and Black Exploitation Get Together Like PB and J! I'd say Jackson State would have been guilty of Black Exploitation, but, Grambling is "Hold My Beer!"

NO HOLD YOUR BEER! This is the Pinnacle of the HBCU and the Black Experience! NO, THIS IS NOT OKAY! I haven't known the Pinnacle of Grambling in My Lifetime, and that is a Crime!

It would be one thing to be a Dummy for the St. Louis Song and Dances, but, it is wholly another thing coming that someone wouldn't even dare to check their work! Grambling has had a habit of Changing Motorcycles and it would be akin to "TESTING!" if Grambling took on a College Football Public in Real Life!

Eddie Robinson is not Okay with the Clintonian Hustle as Deion is More of a Mascot than a Leader! I am mad!

MAD!

MAD!

We have South Oak Cliff 60 Days Ago, and this is NOT how you repay Black America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...