Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Why is it the Arizona Coyotes are Planted like a Cactus?

 I'd feel mad the Arizona Coyotes are Planted like a Cactus and I am not happy for it! I would have wanted the Houston Aeros Revival, but, that would have been stability in the Clean Up of Houston.

Frankly, if Women's Ice Hockey came to Northwest Iowa, the disclaimer on the tickets are "Be Here Early or It Isn't Happening at All!" and mind you, it is Johnny Carson and Little House on the Prairie's Best Markets.

The burge would be Blue Plate, Thanksgiving Day Tenderloin kind of Food Ethics. I really would want that worse than the Munchies. Even though Tenderloins are neither Thanksgiving Day or Blue Plates, but, you get the idea.

If it was Northwest Iowa who lovingly took on Women's Professional Hockey, I would think that the surge of Women's Sports Motherland would not be taboo. It can be both a Motherland and a Family Show. I would want to see Women's Fashion organically be done in a way that it is not awkward.

The Coyotes being enabled and propped up is problematic. I would be madder than Daycare if they had another Broken Season and it is empty to find the Interest in the Coyotes is not the same as the Golden Knights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...