Thursday, February 10, 2022

WHO? Is Training these Winter Olympians

 I feel that WHO? is training these Winter Olympians, especially if you can't do Winter Sports off the Street. This is a problem, and if you get flustered behind the counter at McDonald's, you can't do Winter Sports!

It ruffles my Feathers and I would hate to see Limp Bizkit Fakes or Manhunts trying to get out of a Manhunt just to be Olympians. I still believe being an Olympian is a Privilege, not a Right, and we would likely never see Alexander Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby as Olympians ever again.

The problem is we have a Subway Diet of Olympians and not a lot of Winter Olympic Commitment. Sadly, we don't have the Next Brad Loney just to throw one out.

We don't have that misfortune at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...