Thursday, February 10, 2022

Why Not another Leadbelly in A West Coast Hip Hop Revival?

 I feel all the emphasis on the West Coast Hip Hop of late would lead to this: Why Not Another Leadbelly in A West Coast Hip Hop Revival? I would feel that we'd have to get ourselves out of the Cosplay and Comic Book Hip Hop Phase in a Big Way.

I would want to see a Hip Hop Resurgence in a Big Way. The music is become a Soundtrack, like it was the Breakfast Club. There is no emphasis or accountability in New Music.

I would think the resurgence in West Coast Hip Hop would mean Original Music.

I would think that I would want to see CD Replays, if the distribution was correct and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...