Friday, February 4, 2022

Defending Portnoy is the Loneliest Job!

 Defending Dave Portnoy is the Loneliest Job Anywhere! Even the Barstool Fight made it to North Korea! North Korea! And, I'll tell you what didn't make it to North Korea! South Oak Cliff didn't make it to North Korea! A Rumored Dallas Carter-Houston Yates State Championship didn't make it to No North Korea! And, certainly, AOC did not make it to North Korea!

A lot of things didn't make it to North Korea and I'd rather would think I am Greg Moore before defending a Creep like Dave Portnoy and I would rather twirl around a Daytona Prototype before I am asked to defend Dave Portnoy! 

In seriousness, AOC would either be a Future President of the United States of America or Burnout on Reentry like the Houston Oilers. The bar is so bad that we don't know what is going to come next. I feel Adam Carolla would be responsible for a lot of our Morbid Curiosity like it was Morbid Obesity.

I've even asked my Job Coach once, and it is a True Story, what if Johnny Manziel was Black? We got that and then some with Jameis Winston! I don't like strangers and I feel I'd have to Defend Sports more than take Outreach Seriously, like it is a Spiritual Drunken Narcolepsy.

I miss the anger in the accountability, not the Empty, Violent Entitled Toxicity. I'd rather have Barry Switzer speak to my School before Dave Portnoy would have been giving C-Notes out like he's Superman. In reality, a Bookie has 0 Social Skills to Offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...