Friday, February 4, 2022

FENWAY? That's What You Got For the Winter Classic?

 For starters, I am not okay with the NHL electing to take Fenway again for the Winter Classic. I was hoping for a Canada or Western United States Winter Classic Home and Away in Truth. It is a rude follow up to the Cotton Bowl and 2 Years of the Twin Cities.

I will not dodge this, especially if this an angry response. And, I'd think of Wrigley's Winter Classic higher than Fenway's, as Fenway's Winter Classic was a Higher Bar.

Gary Bettman follows up rare and painful Moments of Greatness with Straight Up Incompetence. I thought Jacksonville was a Low Bar, not just because of the Love-Hate Relationship with Tony Khan.

Instead, it is a Royal Flush since Notre Dame and not a Good Royal Flush. What I would do is Challenge the Establishment, or at least upset it.

I don't know if North Liberty would love me if I suggested an Annual Winter Classic-All Star Game-Winter Classic Trifecta like we did Outkast or Nelly Double Album off the Top, with no Fillers or Bad Jokes, and I'd feel that North Liberty's Failing is they don't commit to anything, other than High Turnover, all the way to the School Logo.

I'd have a sense of irritation like it was DRUGS? like I had an Iron Fist that actually was made of Iron. It is not good, and I do feel there are Plenty of Great People in my Peer Group, but, way, way, way too many Bad Habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...