Thursday, February 3, 2022

Dan Snyder, I Command A Drug Test!

 The Unaccount of Washington DC has been a Popular Serial of this Blog Era. I am taking my best Lowcow in Iowa Sports History, which Ike Light and Montell Marion where anything but low bars.

But, Dan Snyder, I COMMAND A DRUG TEST! No, I am not joking. 

I feel that Dan Snyder will be as greasy as his Washington Spirit Counterpart, Steve Baldwin, and his insufferable Ron Franklin-esque Butters Greaser of a Bruce Allen in trying to sell the team. It is the Little Brother that keeps getting in trouble and you'd realize a little too late he'd not make a Good Brother in Law.

Dan Snyder and Chronically Filing for Bankruptcy is as Common as Jim Beam and Jack Daniels. Well, that's Donald Trump.

But, think for a second that it was Dan Snyder.

The Owners Club would have been fed up with his junk years ago.

The Chemical Miseducation of Washington DC is no joke and I'd rib, rib, rib no matter what, but, the real Emotional Wounds of Old DC is No Laughing Matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...