Sunday, February 27, 2022

Yes, I stand by Deion Sanders and Art Briles Having to Enable North Dakota State's Run!

Yes, I stand by Deion Sanders and Art Briles Having to Enable North Dakota State's Run! What I don't like about either is a lot, and I feel Deion is a Mascot more than Eddie Robinson and Art Briles would fight and fight like Itchy and Scratchy not to go home.

I don't like having to think about North Dakota State's run go longer. It is dangerous and sad. I feel that disingenuous and uncalled for, especially in Northeast Iowa, where you'd have kids not even ACT interested.

Northeast Iowa is home to a lot of Black History and I can't take Art Briles's Black Exploitation. That is a loaded word, and that would make me want SMU even worse, and that is a Dangerous Line of Thinking.

What Jackson State and Grambling State don't have is the privilege of having to be moved up or down whenever they feel like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...