Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Is Lewis Hamilton More Interested in Extracurricular Activities?

 Lewis Hamilton is more interested in Extracurricular Activities, and he is more interested in helping the Poor than Winning a World Championship. This is a Problem, and this would be a Problem for the Stat Sheet, especially if Lewis Hamilton has a hold on the records.

What is not fun, in Black History Month, is that we have not brought up Black Exploitation. Like it or not, we can't keep being Babies over things not going our way. We don't have a Star List of Hall of Famers to hold us down, and they didn't ask to hold us down.

I feel that I would say "I. NO. DON'T" like I was neurotic and I wouldn't want a Disinterested Set of World Champions down the pipeline. I don't like to see having to Raid Indy Car just to get back eventual Formula One Stars, and that would only bring on Sprint Car Heroes to Indy Car again.

It would feel like a Contest in England between William and his Other Women, Harry and his Lack of Money and Other Women, and Lewis and his sauntering on the Pinnacle of the Rich Man's Sport. That trio is not interested in Serving People at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...