Saturday, February 26, 2022

Art Briles and Black Exploitation Will Do Some Serious Long Term Damage

I feel angry that Grambling stumped to take Art Briles. To me, it is Black Exploitation and I am jacked up for an Opening Day of Fire like it is "TESTING!" along with Alabama at Miami, Mount Union at North Dakota State, but, NOTHING riles up the Emotion-o-meter as much as Art Briles and Black Exploitation.

The latter phrase would be Played Out and it would fit better than that Infamous Leather Glove in this case. I feel that Jackson State and Grambling are not doing anything to return the FCS Championship back to HBCU School, because they are only egging on North Dakota State.

It is not popular opinion, especially when the way I was raised, Sports and Character went hand in hand. I'd mount an SMU Dynasty like that would rile up the Older Americans, and it will, and I feel that way.

I want to see Conference Realignment be re-jigged to where I wouldn't need to miss Wichita's Food, The Pony Express, and Marshall being an Omnibus later on in Separate Places. I feel that the Regulatory Monster is fed up and Grambling is not the Barry Switzer/Bud Wilkinson Feed the Monster Program, they are Class.

Class can't and won't be if you'd shrink on Food as the Season Progresses, or Family Matters get so Out of Control that you'd have to leave School. Neither of those are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...