Monday, February 7, 2022

If the NFL was Serious About Deterring Black Exploitation, Build a Grambling!

 I got to keep on the drum beat like Christina Aguliera had Cher and Tina Turner Tours, for a reason. That reason makes me mad that Houston always has someone who'd be laughed off, and Houston is not that kind of market.

The way I would have rebuilt Mike Tomlin's Pittsburgh Steelers Staff is having a Grambling, which would have been counter to Art Rooney's Years Long Belief of not giving Office Jobs to Former Players. What is dopey is instead of talking about One Patriots Dynasty, is we would have Michael Vick try to Blitz 6 Super Bowls or Derrick Thomas be alive for another, and St. Louis would have tried to stop all that.

I feel that building a Grambling is Serious Business, especially if we'd have more Blacks in Prison than High School or College. I feel that in my view, I would have gotten real about an Expansion League to send Bad Teams Down the Pyramid.

The Commanders keep acting like its Year 23 of the St. Louis Dances, and the Ravens, no one needed to know who the General Manager was from Montreal to Miami until Sashi did his dance into the office. 

To be fair, it is a Powerhouse who is not trying to hide they are losing games on the Field. That is dangerous and disingenuous all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...