Friday, March 11, 2022

Actually Respect Smart People, For a Change of Venue!

 I feel mad that a lot of times, having a Young and Hip Culture equals having to put disrespect on Smart People. What I would say is actually respect Smart People, for a Change of Venue! The lack of expertise and wisdom has gotten increasingly dangerous through the years.

The Word on the Street is I do not like having to be given Scraps, especially if it is actual Smart People. We couldn't just let someone Run the World who'd be Unemployed, or worse, having to have someone Run the World and be a Multi Time Divorcee.

We wouldn't let a Multi Time Shoplifter of the Year Work for Our Hard Earned Money. They are only gonna steal to feed their Drugs and Alcohol. 

I'd want the Bringing Darrell Alderman to School, or even the Ballcoach Spurrier or Barry Switzer at my College School, but, that would only feed your Anger more than your Hunger. I don't like having to feel empty and emptier like we are doing absolutely nothing.

A lot of these People Earned their Hard Earned Money, but, some of these people did absolutely nothing but Show Up for Money and they didn't even do that even. It is sick!

I don't mean that in a Good Way, as Medicare and Medicaid picking up Full Blown HIV-AIDS is Dangerous, and I feel an HIV-AIDS Diagnosis in Professional Sports on the Field of Play is Nonnegotiable.

We have done the Young and Hip Business for Nearly a Quarter Century, and I'd expect a lot better from some of my peers. It would be like Mount Vernon where in the Spring, you absolutely respect the crap out of Smart People, and the Next Fall, a whole new group of Kids would duck out like Oregon.

It would be like one of those 1960's or 1970's Songs that things changed in the Fall and No One Knew Why and when everyone knew the truth, people got angrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...