Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Is the Baseball Strike ONLY All About Trevor Bauer?

 I feel there'd have to be a Multi-Trillion Dollar Question in this Baseball Strike: Is The Baseball Strike ONLY All About Trevor Bauer? I feel that I'd have an Insane and Very Frightening Fear that it is All About Him.

I feel mad that Trevor Bauer would be a Weiner to Real Strangers, which would only add to his Psychopathicalness. Generally, Dodgers would not bring Shame to the School Board, not get thrown out of Clubs like the Raging Dog they are.

I'd find that Trillions of Dollars would hinge on why this Strike Only Exists, and it only exists for Trevor Bauer. The scary part is someone who can't be trusted around Women would probably by the time Baseball Gets back to work, will be in Prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...