Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Is Lil' Kim Shrinking Our State?

 No, I am not talking about Lil' Kim, the Rapper, but, our Governor, Kim Reynolds, who has done nothing but shrunk the Great State of Iowa. I feel amid other things, I would want to be pushing Sports Expansion rather than forcing Uninsurance and Underinsurance Expansion.

I feel that I would have grievances left and right, and amid one of them, if I where to be dropped from Nursing with No Fault on My Own (Collar and other Collar Based Crimes), I would hate it if it came back again. It would get suspect if it came down to High School Kids or worse, High School Age Kids who needed to Work because their Family doesn't have an income.

I feel the incredible shrinkage is upsetting my State, and Iowa People at the University still are spooked over Nick Caracci,Jr. . I would feel that the 2 Things that would be proven until proven otherwise in this State is Arson and Nick Caracci,Jr. being involved in the Loss of a University Woman.

This is dangerous and I feel a Stronger Leader would have invoked the Death Penalty, or even Federally, if Anamosa happened on Ray, Branstad or Vilsack's Watch. The scarier thing in the 2nd Run of Branstad's Watch was more "Peace Out, I Got This" instead of having to learn from our mistakes.

The things I do not like is Chasing Paychecks, and not making a Positive Culture. The money cycle never ends, and sadly, we have more things than money to offer with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...