Monday, March 28, 2022

The "Imagine If We" Tik Tok Challenge is Wrecking Frank Ocean's Spins!

 I feel that the "Imagine If We" Toxic Masculinity TikTok Challenge has me Ticked Off because For Real, some of these Creeps are costing Frank Ocean valuable Spins, and True R and B a Chance to Bloom Again, but, These Creeps are Violent and Should have Zero Business with Cyberspace.

Problems with Women have hit me like a Hurricane and worse, this Toxic Masculinity is not a Joke. I'd think and believe that the Toxins of this Era are too much and generally, the Wolves have a Habit of Surrounding Creeps more than Creeps leaving Ladies alone and defenseless.

I have always hated TikTok because China has nosed around the Blue Collar Communities where I live. If you don't have a Car, you'd rely on Someone that has a Car, and if your far away from a Bus Route or Other Public Transits, it is always DRUGS!

And, worse, Junkies jump all over Public Transit because their Car would be Condemned if they where Caught. 

A lot of those guys are not Special or Son In Law Material. Instead, they are Players and instead of being Know-It-Alls, they'd look 15 Years Older then they really are and not worth the trouble. I doubt I like to see Spins be Spun Out and I would erupt over not necessarily Hard Copy CD Sales being down all my CD Buying History, but, why they are down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...