Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Marshall is Reversing the Demise of the Southwest Conference

I feel the irony of not having the Southwest Conference is having more options in College Sports. It is very evident that Marshall is going about reversing the demise of the Southwest Conference, which Conference USA was born out of along with having the members of the Metro and Great Midwest Conferences have a Safe Place to Schedule Games.

Conference USA is a tangled web, and I feel that at some point, we'd get Marshall tied up with Pitt-Penn State and Army-Navy, Wichita and its Great Food not to be missed, and SMU annually having TCU as a Final Annual.

I don't like bragging, especially if I would get called out on it. I feel that what is dangerous is either someone would have to lose or lose by being a Forced Independent. This is not a game Conference USA is too happy to play.

I feel that this offseason would be a struggle to survive each other and that is dangerously going to impact the On-Field Play. Iowa State people are not going to like losing out on missing Oklahoma or Texas, especially when more of the same is increasingly dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...