Thursday, March 10, 2022

Freeing the T in the FTR is Going to Be Damaging

Altough it was not explicitly written, but, freeing up the T in the FTR (Tully Blanchard) is going to be damaging to All Elite Wrestling the Brand. I feel what Tony Khan is teeing off is the mismanagement of key Fixtures in Pro Wrestling.

I feel Tony has to be Everywhere in Jacksonville, and Everywhere is not working. I admit it is a longer phase than the WWF Phase I had predominantly in Middle School, but, the AEW Roster is Swollen and not in a Good Way.

Freeing the T in the FTR is Dangerous, because Tony Khan has more Projects to Occupy because he would not be a Personable Fellow. I feel it is Disaster and I wouldn't just get Shiny New Toys, because that is one bad habit you can't break.

If Supersonics Unite (Audrey Edwards) freed herself at some point, that would affect my relationship with All Elite Wrestling. Supersonics Unite would be My Person, and I feel it would have been like Big Swole or Cody Rhodes if they left, that would have deterred not only the Barnyard of AEW Fans, but repelled True Expansion.

I'd feel Worse than Bad about Vince McMahon and I would do Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock and Vince McMahon in the Lunch Line at High School, but, where I'd break from Vince McMahon was the Original XFL breaking.

I'd feel that what the Khans are carrying on is the Tradition of Doing the Wrong Move Early or the Right Move Too Late, and that was not art form like it was now. I would hate to see the Felony Assaults make people Forget Another Mississippi actually was Competent and Well Behaved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...