Saturday, March 5, 2022

Midnight in the Land of Suspect Money

 I feel it is Midnight in the Land of Suspect Money, because, I hate both Suspect Money and Suspect Decisions. If I was General Manager, I would have axed Nikita Mazepin and his Dad over the Sexual Assault Allegations, and I would have had no parts of that.

But, no, Haas F1 doubled down on Suspect Money, especially after the Get Rich Quick Energy Debacle. I would have thought Haas would have learned, but, no. Instead, Haas is Untouchable to most Mainstream Sponsors and that is a Problem.

Most of these Formula System Guys have a Problem dealing with Other People, let alone themselves, and that is a problem. I would be not an Automatic to Andretti because I would be a Foyt. I feel that I would have my moorings.

If we had some of these Luxury Places at Home, I would be "Hell Yeah, Sign Me Up!" like Stone Cold Steve Austin. In reality, it would be having to Work for Everything, and I would like a United States Formula One Rivalry and having to appreciate Sports Cars as a Requirement to Formula One.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...