Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Sports Car Development Has been Fully Stopped!

 I feel that the loss of Mickey Thompson still is real to Sports Car Racing and Sports Car Development 34 Years Ago Today. Al Holbert was one of the few people who'd actually mold Sports Car Development, and Sports Car Development has not evolved, it has regressed and regressed.

I would want to talk about Sports Cars with Feminists, but, that is not a tangible Social Skill. I feel mad that Sports Car Development has been Fully Stopped, and I would rather have an Iowa City High Alumni before another Dirty Money or Suspect Personality or Person.

I hate strangers, and I have lost my Elvis at 36. Bob Jenkins would have said "Enough Already!" and then some and Benny Parsons would have said "You Big Liar!" to COTA. The reality is, Sports Cars are responsible for development.

Development has gotten Stale and I am not happy for it. I am not happy that Mazepin and Dad would have faced the State Department before the War would have stopped their money. I feel that Mazepin would anger and redouble a lot of efforts, and Sports Cars have not been in Good Shape for Generations.

I am not here to hurt anyone's feelings, but, a Honda Civic is not a Sports Car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...