Sunday, March 6, 2022

Scrubs and Capos

 I feel mad that Scrubs and Capos are taking up Company Time. And, worse, they are not T-Boz, Left Eye or Chili Scrubs or Nurse Scrubs. To be frank, Scrubbing Off of Other People's Hard Work makes people that actually work angry.

And, Capos would have a Special Place in Hell, even worse than Infamous Guys. Capos would take and take things People Otherwise Earn and do nothing to Earn Them!

I would find a Blight or a Toxicity written all over the map. I do not find that fun or amusing.

We do not have enough people at work, and those that are of Working Age have not backfilled everything. Instead, people actually want to do their own version of Studying Abroad in Australia except there is no Australia and the Space they are Taking is Real and in our Community.

It is not sweet and I'd rather earn my Suites. I find that Capos are not Good, and I feel more like New York City Hip Hop than the Mob. I feel that I would flatly refuse with an Extra Crispy ABCDEFU some of these jerks.

We have not had Money for Years, and these Suspect Schemes for Money make me Green and not Kermit the Frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...