Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Why Not an Analog Funny Car 64 Again?

 I am ardent in wanting a Funny Car 64, and I would think that having an All American Styled Funny Car Standings would be necessary. Instead of Bill Doner having to Remark Snake with Gary Densham, I'd want to see a More Main Lined Approach.

We have not had a FIA Drag Racing Championship Since 2019, and we have No Idea who is in Charge of the Australian Drag Racing Scene Right Now. If it was a True Funny Car 64, it would have to be the Ethic of the Winston Invitational.

Performance would matter and it would matter big time. I feel that we'd want to see a Match Race Scene again and I would get a kick out of Bragging Rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...