Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Power Trips and Unforgiveness

 I will never forgive Joseph Lombard for essentially, printing 18 Wheeler Stickers on Ryan Sieg's Car and nearly ruining the home of Bill Elliott and Warren Johnson forever. I feel that it reminds me of J. Cole's "Power Trip" except the Song is easier to listen to then the Video is to Watch. It is pain, and I feel pain that I am cost Television Coverage of Motorsports because of that Creep.

Yeah, he's Autistic, too, but, I'd go hard even if it is Family who'd have Problems With Women. I'd go hard since I've before I've been in School, and that has lent to some of my Behavior and Behavioral Problems to this day, but, I can't stand creeps.

I think what Joseph Lombard has helped is Hailie Deegan get all the Oddball and Weird Guys interested in Auto Racing, and you'd never ask Hailie Deegan about Joseph Lombard. It feels like a Power Trip, and instead of 00 Reutimann being an All Time Hero, you'd have a Bunch of Kids not knowing how to act at a Track.

A lot of people would have Dale Earnhardt,Jr. in the Place of 00 Reutimann or before that, having the Adam Petty- Kevin Harvick Family Wars grow like a Weed. What the Young Guns have generally left behind is a Locker Room Fungus, and I don't see any Dad or Uncle People who'd be in the Autograph Line.

The truth is, I am starving for that. Or even better, Pray Starving. Joseph Lombard's assailing is not as open or out there as Jason Jacoby's, but, Lombard has to be on Law Enforcement's Radar. I am mad that a Takedown is not a Takedown, and the whole ethic of the Bank Robber never Outsmarting the Cops would carry some weight around town.

I hate to just infiltrate the Charlotte Homers which have been busier being Homers than Home Cooking, which I miss that in my Body, my Mind, my Soul and my Money, but, I'd want the Carolina 500 back and the return to being within reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...