Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Where is The "Derrty Ent., We All We Got" Ethic?

 I don't mind the St. Louis Dances, but, in my state, where I live, where I work, Black Exploitation is So Bad people act like it ain't new. I feel that where is the "Derrty Ent., We All We Got" Ethic? I know its darker and people would see past the St. Louis Hustle, but, nobody is dancing where I live.

I can't just Pray Starve Alesha like I'd really want to. Trust me, I would, but, people would actually be starving and a War of Wills is a Problem. I don't like people mistreating my parks and houses like every Boy a Frat Boy and the line between a Boy Scout and a Frat Boy is terrifying.

Everyone is looked at how they'd treat their Roanoke Steam as much as their Battleship Steamwheeler. I'd be the only one who'd yell and scream we'd be Going Undefeated like we something All Time Great.

It is dangerous, and I feel mad that if there was a Real J. Cole or Griselda coming out of Waterloo to Rock Out Young, I'd respect the house as a Cedar Rapids Man and Respect a Long Suffering City.  I don't see no "Middle of the Map" because someone punted distribution.

Waterloo is the Heart and the Soul of Black America and at least, have the decency to treat it appropriate. I don't like how everyone else is rocking us when we'd get higher than the New York Jets Middle Linebacker Room, and I'd feel there'd be no faith or trust in the process other than the Expulsion Process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...