Sunday, March 27, 2022

Is Florida Going About Life as In Days of Our Lives?

 I feel that the Florida Gators will go about being the Back to Back Stern for One Year Longer than Duke did. I am not just saying it because of Keyvontae Johnson's Other Collapse, into the Collar and Sexual Assault Charges.

Florida is not the program who'd go everywhere from 2nd Weekend to National Champions most years. I was jittery of Virginia calling Victory for 3 Years and Baylor from going Back to Back.

What Scott Stricklin did is let one Basketball Coach Leave Town before he was Run Out of Town, and another flee to Georgia in lieu of getting fired. I feel at the O'Dome, the Program has always been built for Quick Glory, but, the day to day is Gory.

Florida is going about life as in Days of Our Lives, and I'd feel they'd dangerously collapse into 25 Years of No Leadership, Harassing Moms and Wives, and 0 Accountability like Missouri and the Natives would be very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...