Monday, March 14, 2022

I'd Rather Have an Iowa City High Alumni before Dirty Money or Suspect Personalities in Auto Racing

 I know where my heart lies, even though I am a Lisbon Lion by Diploma, but, I am an Iowa City High Little Hawk by Allegiance in Eastern Iowa. I'd howl at the moon over anyone who is either Dirty Money or Suspect Personalities in Auto Racing, especially if my Millennial Peers do not and have not had the Money for Years.

I'd rather have an Iowa City Alumni take the World Championship before Dirty Money or another Suspect Personality. I am serious. I wouldn't want a New School, especially if I haven't known the arc of the Alumni and Alumna and I would want Term Alumni, like, your actually a Positive Fixture.

I can't play with my Cars, Real or Pixelated. School is not everything for everyone, but, the moral of the story, is for some people, School is Everything. I can't and won't have Townley slum Ed "The Ace" McCullouch's Good Nickname, which he'd get very mad over. I can't and won't have someone who instead of Beauty Queens, harasses High School and College Girls and High School and College Faculty, namely ones that are Female!

I feel the principle is in the end, the Bank Robber Never Outsmarts the Cops! I really want a Stickler before a Pal, especially if that Stickler would keep on the right track. I'd hate to combine my Favorite Eastern Iowa School and my Favorite Sport, but, I feel there has to be Substance in the Hiring Processes in Motorsport, not just having to hire Company Men and Women.

I miss Leadership and misleadership is a Serious Issue. Even in my 5th Year and Most of the Backside of my Young Adult Years, the State Athletic Websites had Space for Bulletins and I'd feel that the digital team would be on call and not having to Yell "Iowa City!" because someone that shouldn't have gotten a hold of things did get a hold of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...