Thursday, March 17, 2022

Kamp Krusty for LeMans!

 I am wanting to see Michael Annett (Kamp Krusty) race at LeMans because I don't want Noah Gragson hogging the Rich Man's Sport. The only reason why I would want to see Kamp Krusty at LeMans is because Dale Earnhardt,Jr. and Jeff Gordon can't race LeMans.

The truth is there and I feel that I would want to go all the way in on something I would never see again in life. I feel that Elliott Sadler has had 9 Million Reasons to Find the Sand, and I would want Kamp Krusty in LeMans not for the Memes, but, for Serious.

I would want to see Kamp Krusty seal a Rolex and All Time Honors out of France. His wins have been Daytona and Talladega all time.

This would be a stump or even better, a stump that lead nowhere, but, it is a stump nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...