Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The Bank Robber Never Outsmarts the Cops

 I always think of the Late Benny Parsons when I hear "The Bank Robber Never Outsmarts the Cops". I feel that I am starving for decent leadership, and I am starving for decent merchandise I can buy out of pocket.

I always think instead of a Plucky Leader that would have been a Space Invader like a Bad 1980's Movie I'd see over and over, I'd imagine Ukraine's Leader being one of those 1970's Guys, except, he is not harmless. Imagination does not even match the truth and I don't want to know the truth, except it would make me angrier.

I will do stats Tomorrow, but, this is not the time or the place. I feel that Nikita Mazepin is sinking legitimate careers and I was hoping for Ira Sidorkova to lead the 51 to F1. The sinking of the Russian Yacht is not without repercussion as much as I would cheer madly for it,  but, it would drive me mad how it was sunk.

I always was raised "Change Begins at Home". Uninsurance and Underinsurance is a Dangerous Thing and we can't do what we'd do without Proper Support. We can't populate the World like it was Chicagoland, and that would mean more problems than we want.

I'd kid about wanting Russian Yachts or Smoke's Mansion for Dibs, and I would not know what to do with a Yacht or a Mansion in Reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...