Thursday, March 17, 2022

The Mystery Late Model Series is the American Speed Association Revival

 The mystery Late Model Series is the American Speed Association Revival, and I am happier that this news came out on St. Patrick's Day and not April Fool's Day. I would want having to update the logo for the Revivals like the Toledo Mud Hens, which have stated Revival instead of Season.

I would have gone as far as updating the logo every year, but, there'd be artists who'd want consistency.

I would believe at some point, NASCAR would push for a Replacement Hawkeye Downs.

That is neither here or there, but, I'd sense that having a Replacement Hawkeye Downs would help Car Counts and book Series to Eastern Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...