Saturday, March 26, 2022

Gas Prices Are Way Too High and All I Can Think About is Alex Stein

 I feel the part that scares me about Gas Prices being Way Too High is having to think of Alex Stein's Line at the Plano City Council Meeting. I feel that diplomatically, Lindsay Graham's Strategy would work up the Secret Service in many ways, let alone with wackos trying to ruin Civic Government.

I would not be thrilled with Civic Government be Hacked by Hacks, especially when it is a Serious Place. There is no Diplomacy with Alex Stein and I would have investigated him if he came up to My Town or its Webcam to pull those stunts.

I would not need Statutes of Kobe Bryant and Martin Luther King,Jr. . The Mayor of Portland (Ted Wheeler) absolutely despises Alex Stein and his Partner in Crime, Cassady Campbell. If the Adults took Control of this Unruly Playground, the UCMJ would be invoked and Stolen Honor Laws would get a Long, Hard Look.

What I would need more of is why we need to get past Houston Oilers #1, and actually tearing through Football or Norm Hitzges getting in a wad enough we'd needed to keep Jimmy Johnson, and I would have been more Belicheck than Belicheck like it was unhealthy.

Food Ethics are not healthy, either, and I'd want to see the Model of Maxing Out be the Positive Role Model for Kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...